OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Antelope Ridge will provide a caring, safe, respectful and inclusive environment where students can maximize learning and teachers can teach to the highest standards.
OUR PHILOSOPHY IS REFLECTED IN THE FOLLOWING VALUES:
- Creative thinking, collaboration, and innovation
- Single grade, inclusive classrooms
- An emphasis on standards-based curriculum
- Textbook supported instruction
- Integration of technology and the arts
- High expectations for student behavior
- Outstanding student performance
ANTELOPE RIDGE IS A PLACE WHERE:
- All students are challenged to meet high expectations for learning and behavior.
- Cultural differences are honored and respected.
- The staff is knowledgeable, professional and works collaboratively to support student achievement.
- The administration is supportive of the staff and welcomes creative, innovative ideas to increase student learning.
- There is a strong partnership between school, parents and community.